Business Skills and Compliance
The Essentials of GDPR £25.00 (+VAT)
This course is aimed at those involved in the handling of people’s information as part of their day to day role.
This Course will provide a GDPR overview for those looking to gain more information on how to uphold the 6 principles of GDPR. With this course learners will understand the key principles and process under the regulation and what their roles and responsibilities include.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Recruitment Consultants
- Administrative Assistants
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing Assistants
- Managers of any kind
- Team Leaders
- Customer Service Staff
- Call Centre Staff
- Anyone working in a role involving using, storing or collecting personal information
What will I study?
- Understand the key changes from the DPA to the GDPR
- Understand what data is and the different types of data
- Recognise the six principles of GDPR
- Understand how to safely handle sensitive data
- Understand the rights of data subjects
- Know the responsibilities of the information commissioner
How will I be assessed?