Back to Business Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene Training Package – £20.00 (+VAT)
With our Back to Business Level 2 Food Hygiene training package ensure your staff are well prepared to reopen the doors and meet COVID-19 safety practises. Meet UK/EU training requirements for food hygiene with our RoSPA Assured Level 2 Food Safety Hygiene course, whilst also discovering COVID-19 guidance and how to safely return to your hospitality business.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Anyone working in a role that involves the handling or the preparation of food
- Anyone who manages staff members in a catering environment
- Includes anyone working in Hotels, Restaurants, Takeaways, Cafes, Bars, Fast food outlets, Fish & chip shops, Kitchens, Hospitals, Prisons, Schools, Colleges and Many more
- Perfect for new starters as part of their induction programme
- Ideal for those who need to refresh their training
What will I study?
- An introduction to food safety and hygiene
- The impact of food-borne illness
- Understanding food law
- Food safety hazards and contamination
- Food preservation, storage and temperature control
- The symptoms of COVID-19
- How to prevent COVID-19
- Social distancing, self-isolation and shielding
- Best practices for the workplace
- The risks associated with reopening a closed site and be able to mitigate these
- The new policies, procedures and training that needs to be considered and implemented to ensure a safe return to the workplace
- The need for changes to be considered to the workplace and how this might affect your own workspace
How will I be assessed?