Food & Hygiene
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene for Manufacturing £15.00 (+VAT)
Anyone who works in food manufacturing should be aware of the latest food hygiene standards. Proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all equipment and machinery used is key to an effective food processing site, alongside safe food storage and pest control, allow you to handle food safely and create food products while ensuring you’re complying with all of the relevant health and safety standards.
Our popular Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Manufacturing course has been re-designed and includes all the latest legislation, information and up-to-date guidance.
Who is the course aimed at?
- This food safety and hygiene course is directed toward anyone working in a role that involves the handling or preparation of food in a manufacturing setting
- Anyone involved in the management of a food manufacturing business
What will I study?
- Why food hygiene and safety is important
- Personal and legal responsibilities
- The impact of foodborne illness
- How food becomes contaminated
How will I be assessed?
- 2-3 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified|City and Guilds|Meets UK / EU Food Handlers Training Requirements
- 2-3 Study Hours
- Online Study