Food & Hygiene
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene for Catering £15.00 (+VAT)
Anyone who works in catering or hospitality needs to be aware of the latest food hygiene standards.
Knowing how to clean and disinfect equipment, safely store and prepare food, and control common pests will allow you to handle food safely and ensure that you’re complying with all of the relevant health and safety standards.
Our popular Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course has been re-designed and includes all the latest legislation, information and up-to-date guidance
Who is the course aimed at?
- Anyone working in a role that involves the handling or preparation of food
- Anyone who manages staff members in a catering environment
- Includes anyone working in Hotels, Restaurants, Takeaways, Cafes, Bars, Fast food outlets, Fish & chip shops, Kitchens, Hospitals, Prisons, Schools and Colleges
What will I study?
- An introduction to food safety and hygiene
- The impact of food-borne illness
- Understanding food law
- Food safety hazards and contamination
- Food preservation, storage and temperature control
How will I be assessed?
- Level 2
- 2-3 Study Hours
- Online Study
- Self-Printed or Posted Certificate
- 2-3 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified|City and Guilds|Meets UK / EU Food Handlers Training Requirements
2-3 Study Hours