Food & Hygiene
Level 2 Food Hygiene and Covid-19 Training Package £16.00 (+VAT)
This Virtual College Level 2 Food Hygiene and Covid-19 Training Package is tailored to those working with or handling food who need to ensure they meet UK/EU training requirements for food hygiene, whilst being aware of the latest Covid-19 advice. Keep your workplace safe with this CPD approved package.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone working in a role that involves the handling or preparation of food, this includes:
Anyone working in hotels, restaurants, takeaways, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, fish & chip shops, kitchens, hospitals, prisons, schools and colleges
What will I study?
- An introduction to food safety and hygiene
- The impact of food-borne illness
- Understanding food law
- Food safety hazards and contamination
- Food preservation, storage and temperature control
- The symptoms of COVID-19
- How to prevent COVID-19
- Social distancing, self-isolation and shielding
- Best practices for the workplace
How will I be assessed?