Food & Hygiene
Level 3 Food Hygiene, Food Allergy and Fire Safety Training Package £94.00 (+VAT)
Anyone who works in the food industry needs to be aware of the latest food hygiene standards and how they can impact both staff and consumers. Knowing how to clean and disinfect equipment, safely store and prepare food to avoid cross-contamination, and control common pests will allow you to handle food safely and ensure that you’re complying with all of the relevant health and safety standards.
Who is the course aimed at?
Primarily for those in senior or managerial roles, such as:
- Senior Manager
- Senior Bar Manager
- Senior Hotel Manager
- Senior Café Manager
- Senior Takeaway Manager
- Those supervising/managing others working with or handling food
What will I study?
- Understand the role of the supervisor and food business operator in ensuring
- Understand the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- Understand the role of the supervisor in staff training and food safety
- Explain the importance of controlling food allergens in regard to consumer safety
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
How will I be assessed?