UK IT Networks Office Junior
Office Junior x 3
UK IT Networks provides telephony solutions to clients within the UK, Europe and the U.S. Offering the full suite of connectivity, telephony and cloud products and services.
Our objective is to provide a quality and honest service to our partners and clients. Ensuring support is at hand when our customers need us.
We are aware that every business has individual requirements, hence the use of a chameleon within our branding, symbols our ability to adapt to the customer’s business.
The job placement will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work with our Sales and Support teams whilst gaining key organisational, time management and effective communication skills.
The role is a multi-faceted role which will provide you with experience of working in the telecoms industry, operations, sales, IT support and customer service.
- Achieve KPI’s given within your role where they are set out in writing.
- To maintain the best professional relationship with our customers.
- Assisting our account management team to ensure the order is understood and provide any missing or additional information required to deliver the order.
- Assisting Sales and Support departments with the order life cycle, from initial sale to the delivery
- Assisting with checking new orders’ accuracy
- Working with the operational team to ensure that customers are kept informed on the progress of their orders
- Working with our suppliers and partners to check adherence to key milestones and helping obtain any missing or additional information to progress the order
- Dealing with inbound customer contacts, recording the key information and liaising with the relevant department to resolve their issues
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Assisting with the day to day monitoring of in house and client equipment both physical and cloud stored.