Plus Dane Housing Scheme Co-ordinator
Plus Dane tenants and their children encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be 18+
Uniform and DBS provided.
Another exciting opportunity – working as part of a team to deliver activities and services to improve older person’s health and wellbeing. To liaise with external partners to source activities for older residents. You will have a creative and dynamic outlook to enable you to oversee and support the delivery of all social and wellbeing related activities within the older persons sheltered schemes. The job holder should be aware of, or having a willingness to engage with initiatives that residents can engage with to: Improve Health & Wellbeing, Improve Social Inclusion and Improve mental health and reduce anxiety.
Job holder must able to facilitate activities and signpost to specialist agencies to encourage Health & Wellbeing activity initiatives and record outcomes around the following areas:
Connect – Talk and listen, share experiences
Be active – Walk, play games, dance.
Take notice – Be curious ask questions and see the beauty in simple tasks.
Keep Learning – Try something new, rediscover old interests
Give – Take time out to help others & take pride in the difference you have made.
- Arranging social, physical and wellbeing related activities at the older persons sheltered schemes.
- Promote health and wellbeing initiatives which help to improve wellbeing and reduce social isolation.
- Advertise activities to Plus Dane customers and work closely with them to gain their views and feedback on activities.
- Link with external organisations and providers to bring wellbeing services to the sheltered schemes.
- Work closely with the sheltered scheme staff to tailor activity to requirements.
- Maintain attendance records and data to help monitor impact of activities and engagement from older persons.
- Oversee Health and safety matters ensuring all activities are delivered safely.
- Comply with risk assessments.