Plus Dane Housing Grounds Maintenance x 4
Plus Dane tenants and their children encouraged to apply.
Candidates aged 21 + welcome to apply. PPE provided. Training provided.
An exciting and dynamic opportunity, working as part of a team to carry out quality grounds maintenance services to areas owned and contracted by Plus Dane Housing. Working as a team across Cheshire East, West and Halton.
Local pick-up and drop-off arrangements will be made so use of personal vehicle not required.
Role will involve being responsible for providing high quality gardening services including grass cutting, hedge trimming and litter picking to our tenants, making sure customers gardens and the green spaces in their neighbourhoods are kept smart.
- Mowing – Strimming – Use of leaf blower – Litter/picking – Scuffing out of weeds – Removal of Fly tipped materials – Void checks – Void clearance – Garden renovation, digging, clearing etc. All of the above tasks with Machinery usage, training will be provided first.
- To ensure that you risk assess all work activities and refer to any relevant Method statements and risk assessments.
- To maintain all Plus Dane tools and issued equipment in good working order and ensure that it is serviced regularly,
- To report to the Team leader any additional items or problems encountered during the course of day to day work.
- To keep accurate daily records of work carried out using any technology provided by the company, in accordance with procedures ensuring that all appropriate codes are entered on the job.
- To maintain a professional and cordial relationship with tenants. Ensuring that all measures are undertaken to protect goods and possessions.
- Demonstrate a personal passion for making a difference.