Business Skills and Compliance
Microsoft Excel 2016 – Set of 3 Interactive Courses £25.00 + VAT
This course will allow you to confidently use Microsoft Excel 2016 whether you are a beginner on the software or have some knowledge.
Our three interactive Microsoft Excel training courses provide the essential skills you need to effectively use the program, ensuring you feel confident in your work.
Designed for all abilities, our Microsoft Excel courses are broken down into three levels – introductory, intermediate and advanced, so you can be sure to find the level you require.
These Microsoft Excel online training courses will help learners who may or may not have previous experience with Microsoft Excel to develop their skills and understanding of the software and how it works, to improve their work or employability.
Who is the course aimed at?
In these three courses dedicated to Microsoft Excel, you will learn about the tools of the most widely applied spreadsheet program, and they will help you develop your skills from a beginner’s level to an advanced one.
Who should take this course?
These courses are aimed at anyone who uses Microsoft Office, whether that is in study, at home or at work. As our courses are tailored to all abilities with introductory, intermediate and advanced levels, they are suitable for all learners. This ranges from beginners to those learners who want to refresh and update knowledge they already have.
MS Excel 2016: Introduction
MS Excel 2016: Intermediate
MS Excel 2016: Advanced
What will I study?
The courses will help you become familiar with the program environment, and you will cover:
- How to enter values to the cells of future tables and set their format
- How to derive new data by calculating them through formulas, including the applied functions from various categories.
- How to manipulate cell ranges and whole worksheets.
- How to adjust the appearance of created tables by setting the cell properties and by applying cell styles.
- How to analyse the entered data via charts and conditional formatting
- How to set the print properties before printing created tables and charts
- How to sort and filter more extensive data and to calculate their subtotals
- How to share workbooks and to set various levels of their protection.
- How to create and use macros
- Data validation, the creation of scenarios and with the application of the Solver tool.
How will I be assessed?