Food & Hygiene
Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors £99.00 (+VAT)
The Level 3 Food Hygiene online course is suitable for anyone who is involved in the management or supervision of food handlers within a food environment.
It is recommended that all food premises should have at least one person trained to Level 3 in food hygiene and safety – particularly if they are in charge of other staff and are responsible for the training of those staff.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Senior Managers
- Senior Bar Managers
- Senior Hotel Managers
- Senior Café Managers
- Senior Takeaway Managers
- Anyone supervising or managing others handling food
What will I study?
- Understand their role in the supervision of food handlers when it comes to food safety and hygiene
- Be able to define food safety hazards, hygiene risks and understand how they may be prevented and controlled
- Know how to develop and maintain an effective HACCP system
- Understand how to prevent food-borne illness and the impact of this from a personal and a legal responsibility
How will I be assessed?
- Level 3
- Self-Printed and Posted Certificate
- Online Study
- 8-9 Study Hours