UK IT Networks Trainee Personal Assistant
Based in Holmes Chapel
UK IT Networks provides telephony solutions to clients within the UK, Europe and the U.S. Offering the full suite of connectivity, telephony and cloud products and services.
Our objective is to provide a quality and honest service to our partners and clients. Ensuring support is at hand when our customers need us.
We are aware that every business has individual requirements, hence the use of a chameleon within our branding, symbols our ability to adapt to the customer’s business.
The role is a multi-faceted role which will provide you with experience of working in the telecoms industry, operations, sales, IT support and customer service.
Duties of the role include:
- Achieve KPI’s given within your role where they are set out in writing.
- To maintain the best professional relationship with our customers.
- Assisting our account management team to ensure the order is understood and provide any missing or additional information required to deliver the order.
- Assisting Sales and Support departments with the order life cycle, from initial sale to the delivery
- Assisting with checking new orders’ accuracy
- Working with the operational team to ensure that customers are kept informed on the progress of their orders
- Working with our suppliers and partners to check adherence to key milestones and helping obtain any missing or additional information to progress the order
- Dealing with inbound customer contacts, recording the key information and liaising with the relevant department to resolve their issues
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Assisting with the day-to-day monitoring of in house and client equipment both physical and cloud stored
Essential Skills, experience and Qualifications
- Highly organised, proactive, ambitious and responsible customer focused individual
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Strong initiative and can demonstrate a desire to improve all areas of operations
- Strong written and PC skills
- Experience of working in the Telecoms sector and an understanding of the industry (Preferable)
- Strong communicator both internally and externally
- Has a ‘whatever it takes’ and positive attitude
- Meticulous in your approach to trouble shooting
- The ability to overcome challenging situations and overcome issues by delivering a positive resolution to ensure the customer journey is as positive as possible.