UK IT Networks Trainee Personal Assistant
Based in Holmes Chapel
UK IT Networks provides telephony solutions to clients within the UK, Europe and the U.S. Offering the full suite of connectivity, telephony and cloud products and services.
Our objective is to provide a quality and honest service to our partners and clients. Ensuring support is at hand when our customers need us.
We are aware that every business has individual requirements, hence the use of a chameleon within our branding, symbols our ability to adapt to the customer’s business.
The job placement will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work with our MD whilst gaining key organisational, time management and effective communication skills.
The role is a multi-faceted role supporting the Managing Director with daily activities
- Managing calendars and organisation for meetings / travel
- Attending internal meetings and documenting action points / follow up and CRM tasks for individuals
- Preparing meeting notes
- Managing holidays for the business
- Confirming calls or meetings with clients or suppliers
- Acting as a first point of contact or taking phone calls
- Organising events and conferences
- Implementing administrative systems
- Collating & Filing expenses
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients