Future DJ’s- Marketing Copywriter
Based in Knutsford
FutureDJs and Virtuoso are fast-growing start-ups in the education/music/technology sectors, we are working with some of the world’s most iconic music brands (Spotify, Pioneer DJ and Soundtrap) and artists (Ghetts, Goldie and Tiffany Calver). We’re looking for the next generation of young talent to join our team and be a part of our mission to remix music education for the world.
- General administrative tasks to ensure projects are well coordinated
- Copywriting across social, website, blog and emails
- Use email templates to build and send emails to our database
- Assist with CRM management, tagging and segmenting data
- Conduct market research and analysis of competitors and target audiences.
- On-going research of the latest marketing practices and technologies.
- Analyse marketing campaigns and collate results for presentations and reports.
- Measure marketing effectiveness, both internally and externally, collating information on ROI and providing reports along with monthly marketing reports
- Create and execute marketing plans and overseeing related collateral
- Assist with implementation of advertisements and organic social posts through agencies and internally
- Manage interacting with customers through social media accounts and website, including onboarding for live sessions
- Assist with briefs for design and the video team
- Maintenance and optimisation of social channels
- Provide support to marketing team to assist with projects and campaigns.
- Work with the wider educational, video and management teams when required.
Position requires occasional ability to work from home
- Proven experience in a marketing role or Marketing qualification
- Knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Strong MS Office and Apple Apps knowledge
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of the use of social media and social management tools (desirable)
- Good teamworker, able to get on with people at all levels and work collaboratively
- A high standard of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, able to use own initiative and work without close supervision
An interest in electronic music would also be beneficial.