Future DJ’s Ltd- Music Content Developer
Based in Knutsford
Based in Knutsford (due to the pandemic this role will involve some home working), FutureDJs and Virtuoso are fast-growing start-ups in the education/music/technology sectors, we are working with some of the world’s most iconic music brands (Spotify, Pioneer DJ and Soundtrap) and artists (Ghetts, Goldie and Tiffany Calver). We’re looking for the next generation of young talent to join our team and be a part of our mission to remix music education for the world.
As a Music Content Creator you will join our content team developing innovative, exciting and fresh music lessons for young people across the world.
- To develop engaging lesson plans from ideas to completion
- To ensure the lessons are in relation to individual students’ needs and syllabuses
- To ensure all deadlines are achieved and commit to KPI’s
Who we are looking for:
- With a passion for music and education, we are looking for a creative self-starter who is capable of taking direction and working to briefs, but is equally happy to use initiative to put forward creative ideas.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Teaching experience
- Experience in creating lesson plans
- Passionate about music and music education
- Self-sufficient and hard-working
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Outstanding communication skills – particularly active listening and compelling, persuasive written and verbal communication
- High energy and commitment to the role
- A passion for the fundamentals of FutureDJs.