Financial Expert Partnership Ltd – Trainee Graphic Designer
Financial Expert offer the one-stop-shop convenience of integrated range of financial and legal services under one roof. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. We understand that our clients are not just the most important part of our business, they are our business. We are working very close to our local communities.
We are looking for a passionate Trainee/Junior Graphic Designer to join the marketing team. This is an entry level, production-focused position that works closely under the direction of our experienced Senior Executives and Digital Content Manager to support our business with production and development of digital content.
You are resourceful and creative with excellent design chops. Your passion for continuous learning will be apparent, you’ll communicate ideas effectively, and you’ll reliably hit deadlines while managing multiple tasks and projects.
The experience and skills you will gain during the next 6 months will be huge advantage in this competitive market and can lead to a permanent job role.
TRAINEE GRAPHIC DESINGER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Awareness of marketing trends and think of creative ideas
– Supporting and producing graphical designs for social media, websites, etc.
– Help conceptualise and produce high-quality, creative, digital solutions for marketing campaigns and websites
– Collaborate with campaign managers and product marketing to develop graphic designs that simplify complex ideas for diverse audiences
– Organize digital assets for use by other members (logos, images, videos, etc.)
– Design different creative assets such as presentations etc
– Utilize technologies such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, PowerPoint to create and complete projects
– Assisting with concept and sample approvals
– Additional duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Basic demonstrable graphic design skills with any of the industry tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva)
– Interest in marketing and advertising
– Self-motivation with an enthusiastic and positive approach, able to give and receive constructive criticism
– Willingness to work independently as well as part of a team, and to work hard to complete the task at hand
– Interest in video editing is a plus, but not required