Clarke Cable Ltd – Trainee Factory Operative
Based in Congleton
Clarke Cable has been assembling Power Cable Solutions for the MOD as well as Medical, Construction, Hospitality, Events, Cleaning and other sectors since beginning operations in 1972. Having recently expanded to Harness assemblies for the Automative/ Critical Serv Power Grid Industry.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Be able to work well with others.
- Have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Be able to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Be flexible and open to change.
- Have physical skills like movement, coordination and dexterity.
- Be able to work well with your hands.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer.