IP Integrity- Web Designer
We are a Data Protection Consultancy, but looking to include an e-commerce solution in our portfolio.
– Create and maintain e-commerce websites for clients – using WordPress – please be prepared to provide examples of previous work – creativity is important for this element
– Understand how site speed is essential to the success of the websites and assess and evaluate potential hosting providers – having good knowledge of the principles of hosting and experience of dealing with hosting providers
– Manage use of Facebook Pixels, Google Tag manager, Google Analytics and Facebook advertising
– You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of these key areas (SEO to a much lesser extent)
– Provide help & support with all IT related functions of the business – a good understanding of windows, applications, social media and PC design is very helpful (local network knowledge is also useful)
Knowledge, experience and examples of previous work is more important than qualifications