Fabric IT Ltd Administration Assistant
It is important that, you are a team player, energetic, analytically strong and are keen to develop and progress your business and administration capabilities. The role encompasses a broad range of tasks and you are expected to approach all aspects of the role with enthusiasm.
This is a customer facing role and you are expected to be customer focused throughout all aspects of your daily responsibilities. You will work across the various elements of the marketing mix.
The role encompasses a broad range of technologies and you are expected to approach all aspects of the role with enthusiasm.
Provide reception cover:
- Calls must be handled in a professional manner and details of any Technical or Sales related calls entered in the call logging database.
- Call screening for senior members of staff.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- General filing duties and production of letters and emails.
- Booking of appointments and maintaining current diary system.
- Maintainer of customer records in Accounts and Call-logging software.
Goods Inward / Outward
All incoming goods to be checked against purchase orders and trace coded, where appropriate items to be documented in our inventory.
Ensure packaging on all outgoing objects is appropriate, book courier to collect and ensure goods have arrived with customer.
Complete all assigned tasks to the established standards and timescales. If there are any problems completing a task the Admin Assistant is expected to liaise with the Office Manager as soon as is practical.
Be aware of and comply with both Fabric IT and customer Health & Safety measures, bringing any causes for concern to the immediate attention of a supervisor before putting themselves or others in any danger.