Eze Talk – Customer Services Support
Customer Services/Technical Support
To apply for this Kickstart role you must be aged 16 – 24, unemployed and in receipt of Universal Credit. Please speak to your work coach to apply for this position.
For over 20 years, Eze Talk has been offering fantastic packages for broadband and cutting mobile and telephone bills for our customers.
We now wish to recruite an enthusiastic, highly motivated person to support our Customer Services Team.
- To assist customers in a timely, attentive manner that reflects positively on the company.
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls
- Trouble shooting/Investigating faults
- Maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Manage internal and external post
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Taking calls from our existing residential customers who may have connection issues, router queries or technical faults.