East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce – VACANCY NOW FILLED
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Candidates should be professional, polite and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
The successful candidate should be prepared to undertake training to stamp and sign HM Revenue & Customs export documents, this requires someone who has a sharp and focused attention to detail.
- Handling office tasks such as filing, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies
- Using computers to generate reports and spreadsheets
- Greet & assist visitors
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- After appropriate training documenting export documents and train to stamp and sign Export Documents
- Maintain website information and social media
- Attend Networking Meetings