Business Support Administrator
Helping homeowners to create beautiful spaces that reflect their personality is at the heart of everything we do at Clough’s of Nantwich.
Bespoke hand finished soft furnishings, made to measure blinds and shutters along with luxury paints and wallpapers all help to create spaces that people love to spend time in.
Established in 1952, Clough’s of Nantwich has built a reputation for superior quality and service through a personal and professional approach; always delivered with a smile. We strive to understand the needs of each individual customer to ensure we help to create their perfect space through an enjoyable and supportive process. Throughout the customers journey from initial enquiry through to installing their chosen scheme, we always aim to go the extra mile to ensure they have the best possible experience and leave them feeling they have created the home they desired.
The business is well placed to grow its customer base considerably in the coming few years and a team willing to support one another in the challenges that lie ahead will be key to its success. As the business grows, individuals will have opportunities to personally learn and develop, progressing with the business as it grows to help them achieve fulfil their potential.
- Process all Click & Collect orders
- Process all orders for retail, trade and made to measure (MTM)
- Product ordering
- Update stock system with orders received
- Regular stock takes
- Add new products onto e-commerce site
- Invoice completed jobs and monthly trade account customers
- Take payments for retail, trade & MTM
- Make payments to suppliers
- Daily bookkeeping transactions
- Maintain a clean, tidy and presentable shop and work space
- Preparing orders for collection or for fitting